NOTA: Translated from french to english using Google Translator.
Filipe AZEVEDO TERNOIS
Born April 24, 1981
Vehicle Licensing & Car
- Since December 2007
- Teleworking developer within the company Intuisphere. Research and development of collaboration tools (svn, webissues), development of a new major version of the software Cariboost (Web Acappella). Design and components interfaces in C++, Qt 4 (Qt Designer). Using C++/Qt 4 and Objective C++ for Mac OS X.
- February 2006 - December 2007
- Developer at La sécurité Informatique (LSI) in Amiens (France). Factoring of Delphi code, debugging and software maintenance house. Research and development for the next version to be open to Francophone countries.
- Oct. 2004 - January 2005
- May 2002 - June 2002
- Computer Technician in GBK'Art Informatique society in Amiens. Troubleshooting, assembly and maintenance computer workstations. Sale, specifications and customer advisory.
- 2001 - June 2005
- Various temporary work.
EXTRA PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Since 2008
- Creator and maintainer of Qt 4 port of a multiple platform Sega Saturn emulator. (http://yabause.org)
- Since 2005
- Creator, lead developer and manager of an open source project to create a development environment for all platforms. Sustained way international regular contributors from various countries. (http://monkeystudio.org)
- Participation in the project FreeGo, utility management accounts for Freenautes (Free ISP users). Porting the v3 to Qt 4, complete rewrite for the v4. More than 300 000 downloads to date. (http://www.freego.fr)
- Formation AFPA "Developer" Level III (Bac +2) in the center of Amiens. Training continues on VS. NET 2003, Dreamweaver MX, algorithms and modeling methodologies.
- Discovery trades at CAP Formation Picardie. The desire to become "Developer" shows.
- 1997 - 2001
- Bachelor tertiary science and technology (STT), Computer & Management at school Edouard Gant Amiens.
- Environments: Visual Studio 2003 & 2005, Dreamweaver MX, Borland Delphi 6 & 7, Lazarus.
- Library: Expert Qt 4.x, knowledgeable in Qt 3.x.
- Database: SQL Server, MySql, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Access, Firebird.
- Operating Systems: GNU / Linux, Mac OS X, Windows
- English: Good (written and spoken technical)
- Spanish: Notions (Reading)
- Video games